Our trained and certified experts perform a roof inspection to assess its overall integrity. Extreme weather systems can be very damaging to roofing systems given that they are exposed to severe weather conditions such as hail, snowstorms, heavy rainfall, and extreme heat. Even though your roof appears to be in perfect condition, some problems remain undiscovered and invisible to the untrained eye.
Aside from identifying damage and determining your roof health, there are many reasons why roof inspection is important.
- If you’re looking to sell your house, make sure your roof is inspected. It will help ensure a smooth transaction.
- An inspection report is also a requirement to purchase a home.
- Borrowers are required to secure roof certification to apply for loan funding.
- A buyer may require certification of their roof before purchasing a property. This is to ensure that they do not have to deal with a damaged roofing system after they move in.
After conducting a roof inspection, your roofing expert will issue a report and estimate. It’s a comprehensive, detailed report that examines the condition of your roofing system. It also includes information on weak sections and faulty installations. It contains a list of all maintenance options including minor or major repairs, restoration, as well as a complete roof replacement if necessary.
You will receive a roof report that includes a rough estimate of your roof condition. This allows you to seek professional help to maintain, repair or rebuild your roof system. You may be offered a Roof Certification Lead Warranty or assurance by professional inspectors that your roof will last at least 2 years.
A roofing estimate is a report detailing the extent and source of damage, such as leaks. It also includes important information like location, damage source, and an estimate of repair or maintenance.
What is in a Roof Report?
- Numbers of Roofing Layers
- Roof Pitch
- Type of Roof
- Age of Roof
- Life Expectancy of the Current Roof
- Obvious Leaks
- Colors of roofing materials used
- Certifiable Roof Conditions
- Duration and expiration of the required certification
- Roof problems that could be caused by current roof condition
- Recommendations to Repair
- Current Roof Damages to Avoid
- Other Problems
- Exclusions from Certification
We are committed to providing seamless and stress-free roof services. Our certified roof inspection specialists are equipped with the required knowledge, training, and vast experience making them competent in completing the job perfectly.
We provide an immediate response to all roof inspection requests because we value your trust, your time, and your schedule.
Don’t settle with average service when you have the opportunity to get the best. We care about your business, reputation, and clients’ trust. Therefore, we only recommend long-term, cost-effective solutions. We aren’t interested in making a profit. Instead, we do it out of love.